Add more creativity to your lightshow with ADJ’s FREQ MATRIX QUAD revolutionary 16-Zone RGBW LED Strobe matrix. This 2-FX-IN-1fixture features a traditional 4-IN-1 RGBW LED strobe + 16-Zone matrix chase effect. The matrix zone chase effect gives lighting designers the ability to create exciting and dynamic energy-driven lighting shows.
Offers full DMX control with 3 DMX channel modes, dimming, strobe speed and chase speed. The FREQ MATRIX QUAD uses sixteen 8-Watt bright RGBW LEDs and consumes a maximum of 143-watts of power.
- 2-FX-IN-1: Traditional RGBW LED Strobe/Blinder + 16-Zone chase effect
- 16x 8-Watt 4-in-1 RGBW LEDs (30,000 hr. rated)
- 4-Button DMX LED Display
- 3 Operational modes: DMX controller, Master/Slave & Sound Active
- 3 DMX Channel modes (1, 5 or 66 Ch.)
- 0-100% electronic dimming via DMX control
- Includes exciting sound activate built-in matrix programs
- LED pulse & strobe effect
- Strobe up to1200 times per minute
- Extremely Long Life (30,000 hr. rated)
- Beam Angle: 120 degree
- Runs extremely cool! - NO Duty Cycles! – Run all night!
- Includes hanging bracket
- Safety hook on rear panel
- Very low power consumption - connect more units in a single circuit
- IEC AC IN/OUT on rear to daisy chain power (up to 3 Freq Matrix Quad’s @ 120V and 5 Freq Matrix Quad’s @ 230V )
- Compatible with American DJ UC3 Series easy-to-use controllers (sold Separately)
- Power Consumption: 143W maximum
- Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 310 x 163 x 334mm
- Weight: 6.6 kg.
Specifications subject to change without notice.