The American DJ Matrix Beam LED is designed as a Blinder/Cyc effect or as a matrix chase effect for stages and mobile productions. This fixture has built-in light chases with the option to create the alphabetic and numeric characters in light via DMX. The Matrix Beam is powered by twenty-five 3-Watt warm white LEDs in a 5x5 panel.
The Matrix Beam LED is full of user programmable features such as: 3 different DMX Channel Mode settings, 3 Operational Modes and a latch system to link multiple fixtures together for custom light show designs.
- 25x 3W Warm White Cree LED’s in a 5x5 panel
- Designed for use as a blinder or matrix chase effect for dramatic lighting – create your own matrix chase, alphabetic and numeric characters in light via DMX
- Exciting built-in lighting programs – best when used in multiples
- 3 DMX Channel Modes: 1, 4 or 25 Channels
- 3 Operational modes: Auto (Program Run) Mode, Sound Active Mode and DMX-512 Mode
- Flicker Free
- Variable speed strobe effect
- DMX-512 Protocol
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- Beam angle: 2-degree
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
- 4-button LED display on rear panel
- IEC AC Power In/Out on rear to daisy chain power (Power connect up to 3 Matrix Beam LED)
- Compatible with American DJ UC3 Series easy-to-use controllers (sold Separately)
- Yoke + safety hook included
- Latching system to connect multiple panels together
- Long life LEDs (Rated at 50,000 hrs.)
- Low Power Draw: 96W max
- Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 600 x 600 x 114mm / 664 x 668 x 114mm (with handles)
- Weight: 10.2 kg.
Specifications subject to change without notice.